Let's get started..
First and foremost, welcome to GuerrillaTV. If you’re comfortable with how to setup an IPTV service click here for our connection details. If you need help with a specific device install, you can also skip down to the installation instructions by clicking here. If you are new to everything we’ve outlined a few simple tips to get you started.
- If you have not already requested your trial, you may do so by clicking here. Gather your login information from either the trial email, or the paid subscription email. If you do not see this email, please check your junk mail!! We’ve tried to modify our email templates, but some times they still get marked as spam.
- If you’re a beginner on an android based device, we suggest using our application. It’s easy to use and there’s not much setup involved. Depending on the type of device you have it will need to be loaded with either the Downloader, ES File Explorer, or FireDL apps that are available on the Play Store. Some of these apps are limited to the type of android software you have loaded on your device, so you may not see them all. If you do not have an android device you can skip down and see if there’s an available tutorial for your device.
- Please take note that when typing in your details the username and password are both case sensitive. If we say your password is “Peanut”, “peanut” will not work.
- When typing our URL please make sure to spell Guerrilla correctly. Two R’s, and 2 LL’s.
- JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHAT!! VITAL!! We hate to use email as a means for troubleshooting. It’s slow and provides a bad experience for you as the consumer. Save some time and energy and join us on our private chat that’s just for you. https://t.me/joinchat/JyaBKE-SH-Dca8HTN56-AQ
- If you’re experiencing problems once you’re connected we can help. If you are experiencing buffering please allow us to assist in adjusting your settings. It’s rare that our entire service would buffer as it is not setup to be linked in that manner. IPTV doesn’t always just magically work perfect for every user. Everyone’s setup is different and may need to be modified. Please keep this under consideration before purchasing ANY IPTV service from ANYONE.
GuerrillaTV Branded Smarters APK: https://guerrillaiptv.com/gtv.apk
APK download URL: http://bit.LY/smarters6
APK FireDL code: 167274
IPTVSmarters Portal: http://guerrillatv.ddns.net:83
FireDL code: 257680
MAG/STB Portal: http://guerrillatv.ddns.net:83/c
Web Browser: http://player.guerrillaiptv.club
Service Installation Instructions
If you do not see your device below, don’t worry! We will help you figure it out!
This tutorial is for the Fire Stick/TV in particular, but the idea is still the same. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Step 1 – Enable apps from unknown sources
- From your device home screen go to Settings and then to Device.
- Go to Developer Options
- Enable Apps from unknown sources. Click Yes on the warning.
Step 2 – Install the Downloader app
- Go back to the home screen and scroll to the search option (hour glass).
- Type in Downloader in the keyboard
- Once you have typed in Downloader scroll down. Make sure Downloader is highlighted and press the Select button.
- On the next screen, select Downloader and then on the next screen press Get.
Step 3 – Download the GuerrillaTV App
- After you open the Downloader app, highlight the text box and click on it, then type the link below:
Step 4 – Click Download, then Install
- After you download the APK file, install it by clicking Install in the lower right corner.
- After its installed, click Open.
- Once you open it, type your username and password which was sent to you via email after payment.
- Welcome to the Jungle
Step 1 – Download the App from Itunes
- Search and download “IPTV-Smarters Player”
- Although this information is for Smarters IPTV, there are other apps that will play IPTV on iOS such as GSE Player, and Cloud Stream.
- Other apps may require the use of M3U & EPG Links found below
- M3U: http://dns.guerrillaiptv.club:83/get.php?username=XXXXXX&password=XXXXXX&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
- EPG: http://dns.guerrillaiptv.club:83//xmltv.php?username=XXXXXX&password=XXXXXX
Step 2 – Enter your Credentials
- Here you will enter your username and password provided to you after payment.
- Enter the below portal address
- Welcome to the Jungle
This tutorial is for MAG in particular, but the idea is still the same. Let us know if you need further assistance.
Step 1 – Locate your MAC Address
- Provide us with your MAC address that is located on the bottom of your box
- We will activate your service
Step 2 – Enter the Portal into your Settings
- Open up your settings and click on System settings -> Servers ->General -> NTP Server: pool.ntp.org
- Click ok to save, and then menu button to exit back to the servers page
- Click Portals and in the Portal 1 Name, name it something like “GuerrillaTV”
- In Portal 1 URL, type in our portal; http://dns.guerrillaiptv.club:83/c/
- Click Ok to save
- From your System Settings menu, choose Restart Portal
Step 1 – Download the “Smart IPTV” App
- From the app store’s video section, download “Smart IPTV”
Step 2 – Activation
- Upon opening the app, take note of your MAC address
- Visit this website: https://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Type your MAC address and our M3U URL into their fields.
- Save Online and click Send.
- Restart your TV and upon re-entering the Smart IPTV app you should see your channels.
The Smart IPTV app is not free. It does have a 10 day free trial, but afterwards needs to be purchased for $7.00. I can do this for you and take an additional payment from you, or you can do it yourself.
- Click the link below